Want to start your own business but don’t know how to design your brand? Here comes a kit that’ll help you with the visual part of your branding, so you can finally launch your project and start changing lives.
Introducing the Minimal Brand Design Kit ~ Araminta – a minimal collection of logos and design elements that’ll give you all the tools you need to design a cohesive and beautiful brand you and your customers love.
- There are 21 designs to choose from and each will give you everything you need to create a full brand design for your business or blog.
- You get a primary logo and alternative logo to choose from, a wordmark for tight one-line spaces, a submark to use as a stamp on paper or on your website, a favicon, icon to use as space holder, Pinterest button, and a signature pattern to brand stock photography or for the back side of your business cards. These are just examples — with so many elements you can transform your visual identity however you like.
- All 21 brand designs are fully editable in Adobe Illustrator or Adobe Photoshop.
- The color palettes included in this kit are just a handy suggestion. You can change the colors of each element, including the patterns to match your brand vision perfectly.
- The bonus templates are great if you don’t know what size you need. As soon as you know you can resize them to fit your needs.
- All fonts are free for personal and commercial use at the time of the release of this kit. They are not included in the kit, but there is a PDF with all the download links inside.
- You get free updates forever (such as more logos, more templates, and more colors and patterns).
- Required Software: Adobe Illustrator CS4+ or Adobe Photoshop CS4+
Included in the Kit:
- 21 brand designs (AI, PS, PDF)
- 21 color swatches (AI, PS)
- pattern file containing all 21 patterns (AI, PS)
- fonts download PDF
- get started PDF
Each brand design contains
- main logo
- alternative logo
- color palette
- 2 favicons
- pin It button
- signature pattern
- brand style guide template (AI, PS)
- 5 brand templates (AI, PS)
Is this Kit right for me?
Good question! This Kit is not for everybody. I made it with minimal girl entrepreneurs in mind, so here's an honest answer:
- you are a minimalist and want a beautiful simple brand.
- you are eager to start your business right now and don't want to be on a waiting list.
- you want to start small, test your business idea first and hire a designer when you know it works.
- you are tired of the chaos and the mess your website has become.
- you want to brand your side hustle (and grow it into a full-fledged business at your own pace).
- you want to test designs and change them quickly, if and when needed.
- you are ready to use Illustrator or Photoshop and take control of the visual side of your business.
Not really, if
- you want to hire a designer right away so you don't have to deal with any of the design yourself.
- you don't like hands-on approach and prefer to delegate the tasks you don't feel good at.
- you don't feel ready to use Illustrator / Photoshop just yet.
- you prefer a rich, colorful and intricate style to a minimal one.
- you don't have a business or blog and you don't intend to start one.
One of seven sisters, Araminta is the Gentle Warrior. The urban jungle is her playground. There she finds infinite possibilities to meet new people, discover the world and live a rich, full life. Learn more about the Araminta sisters here.
"What if I need help?"
“Help will always be given at Hogwarts to those who ask for it.” J.K. Rowling
At Mindful Pixels, too! In your Kit, you'll find a link to a page full of answers to your top questions. If you can't find what you're looking for, use the contact form there or send me a message here. I'm always happy to help.
If you are a vegan activist or part of a non-profit organization fighting for human or animal rights and need to brand a project or campaign, give me a shout at email@example.com and you'll get a 100% free copy of this kit.