Tell me this: are you obsessed with bullet journals, planners and time management of all kinds? Yes? Me too! I think the desire to squeeze out more time for magic making is that makes me plan and scheme obsessively.
So, if you're anything like me, in the beginning of each year you make a list of resolutions: to get organised for good, to lose those extra 15 pounds, to save money for that Aruba yoga retreat, to finally make that business idea a reality. Yes! This will be the year you go from "selling stuff online from time to time" to having a thriving business and brand you love.
You start strong, you make a list of all the things you need to do, you even buy a domain for your future online home... but then life happens and all of a sudden it's the end of summer, the new holiday season is in sight, and you still haven't launched your business.
But what if there was a tool that could help you brand your business quickly so you can focus on building a community around your creative genius?
What if, instead of starting from scratch and struggling to figure out how to design your logo or if pink is the right colour for you, you had a collection of premade designs, you could choose from? Imagine getting a beautiful brand within a week and being able to focus all your passion and energy on what YOU do best.
My Premade Branding Kits are designed to do just that — get your branding efforts from "Help, I'm all over the place!" to "Oh my goodness, I love this, it's sooo me!"
Each Branding Kit gives you not only a logo and a colour palette, but it also includes plenty of alternative logos, website graphics and patterns, AND it'll give you access to a member area that is soon to be flooded with exclusive branding goodies.
Here, let me show ...
What are the Mindful Pixels Premade Branding Kits?
Premade logo bundles or even branding kits have been around for awhile now. They are an affordable alternative to custom branding and they come in all shapes and sizes and with variety of price tags.
The Mindful Pixels Premade Branding Kits, or the Branding Kits for short, are an opportunity for you to have a beautiful brand from the very beginning of your business journey, at an affordable price.
How do they work?
It's super easy to get a Branding Kit. First, browse the Brand Shop and pick your kit. After you've chosen your kit, all you need to do is:
1. Pick your colours from the colour palettes.
2. Write down your biz name and tagline in the order form.
3. Hit the "INQUIRE TO PURCHASE" button.
Within minutes you'll get an email confirming that I've got your inquiry and within 1-2 business days, if your inquiry to purchase is accepted, you'll get a confirmation email containing a watermarked design proof and a PayPal invoice. If everything looks great on your design proof...
4. Complete the invoice in full.
5. Reply to the mail letting me know you’re approving your design.
Within 1-2 business days after approval I’ll send you the final files via email, as well as access to the member area.
And that's it, dearest! You are ready to launch your new brand! Woohoo!
Are they right for me?
Good question! And the answer is, it depends. Do you love gentle, understated design and have a good heart? If yes, then we're a perfect match! Here's more:
YES, the Branding Kits are perfect for you if:
- you want to test your business idea first and don't want to commit to custom branding services.
- you're on a limited branding budget.
- you'd like to take your blog to the next level by giving it a more cohesive look.
- you are just starting out and want a good looking brand without breaking the bank.
- you want to brand your side hustle.
- you want to start your business NOW and you don't have the time to learn how to design a stunning brand yourself.
- you have an awesome project that needs it's own branding.
- you simply want a beautifully designed brand for your business, quickly and effortlessly.
NO, the branding kits are not for you if:
- you've been in business for a while now and you crave your very own custom brand. In this case take a look at the Bespoke Brand Suit instead.
- you don't have a business name yet. In this case, get access to my free resource library and get your copy of the Name your Business workbook.
- you have no business idea yet. If you don't know how to use your creative genius to improve your life and the the lives of others, a brand won't help you get clarity. Instead, get access to my free resource library, download the Brand Discovery Workbook and do the soul searching work first.
- if your business is involved in human or animal cruelty. I'm afraid we're not a good match and here's why.
- if you're a negative person, who dislikes everything and everyone. Mindful Pixels is and always will be a no haters zone, a safe place for gentle creative souls to blossom, sparkle and feel their best.
What are the Seven Branding Sisters?
I've always been fascinated by the stars. After all, this is what we are all made of — starstuff. When I was a teenager, one part of the sky in particular captivated my imagination and made me dream of being up there more than anything. The Seven Sisters, or the Pleiades, are an open star cluster containing middle-aged, hot B-type stars located in the constellation of Taurus (source). They are clearly visible in the night sky and they have been an inspiration for many legends.
For me the Pleiades are a reminder of the unity and oneness between all the starstuff in the Universe, a symbol of the interconnectedness between everything and everyone.
And this is the reason I based seven brand personalities on the seven stars. I created a Sisterhood of women who are totally different from one another, yet have one very important thing in common that binds them to each other — they all want to do good and make the world a better place for everybody.
We all have traits matching all seven of those magnificent women archetypes. But remember, you are looking for your business avatar, the manifestation of your business values to your dream customer. So the question is
WHICH BRANding sister BEST MATCHES YOUR BUSINESS PERSONALITY?
Awesome! Where can I get my kit?
You'll find the first seven Branding Kits in the Brand Shop.
As always, be the light in the darkness, love!