tERMS & CONDITIONS
Please make sure you've read the Branding Kits Terms & Conditions before you make your purchase.
Thank you, dearest business lady!
- All Branding Kits are premade, they are NOT one of a kind (OOAK) and will be resold multiple times. If you need a unique brand, consider the the Bespoke Brand Suite.
- Stock images shown in the Branding Kit listings are not included in the final files. All stock imagery is used for display purposes only.
- Branding Kit purchases do not include any printed material, only digital design files. All products are digital files sent to an email address, not a postal address.
- For licensing reason font suggestions shown in the Branding Kit listings are not included in final files. If you would like the full font files, they must be purchased separately. The used fonts include a variety of premium and free fonts, you can use for both commercial and personal projects. Download links to the fonts are provided in the member area.
- Due to limited storage capacity Mindful Pixels is not responsible for maintaining copies of brand files after the project is complete. Please keep several backup copies of your final Branding Kit files. If for any reason you lose access to your files, you will need to re-purchase the item(s) so that I can create your files again.
- You may not sell, resell or share any of the Banding Kits. Only one person or business may use a single Branding Kit for personal or commercial purposes.
- I aim to have all Branding Kits completed within 5-7 business days. However, if a customer becomes non-responsive or non-communicative during the process, I reserve the right to terminate the project at any stage and refuse repeat orders from that customer.
- I provide a preview of your customisations (design proof or logo proof) before I have received any payment from you. If I do not receive your feedback or approval within 5 working days of receiving your preview, I reserve the right to cancel your order and to refuse repeat orders from you.
- I reserve the full copyright to all of the items I design, customise and dispatch. However, all customers are granted a licence to use their Branding Kits for both personal and business use.
- Under no circumstances are you permitted to resell, share, give away, distribute, copy or manipulate my designs and files in any way, shape or form without my written permission.
- You are not permitted to claim any of my work as your own.
- I reserve the right to promote at any time the design work I do for you, for example, on my social media, in my showcase and portfolio, on the Mindful Pixels blog, etc.
- Colours may vary between computers, mobile devices, monitors, and printers so I cannot be held responsible for the colour variations between devices or printers. The Branding Kits are specifically tailored for online businesses, so all colours are in the RGB format. If you intend to print out business cards, labels or other stationery I strongly suggest requesting a physical printed proof from the printing company of your choice, so that you can check the design before committing to a full run.
Returns, Exchanges and Refund Policy
Due to the digital nature of the Branding Kits, once your final files are sent, you cannot return or exchange them and your purchase is final and nonrefundable.
However, if you change your mind after you've seen the design proof and before you've paid the invoice, you can cancel your order. We'll part ways knowing that we're not a good match. It's a sad thing but it happens sometimes.
Please make sure you've chosen the right Branding Kit for your business before you order it.
Accepted Payment Methods
The Branding Kits are a semi-custom service, not a product to be purchased. Therefore the full and nonrefundable payment is due before I send you any final files.
When inquiring to purchase a Branding Kit, you agree to pay me the full listing price.
After you've chosen your Branding Kit, all you need to do is:
1. Pick your colours from the colour palettes
2. Write down your biz name and tagline.
3. Hit the "INQUIRE TO PURCHASE" button.
Within minutes you'll get an email confirming that I've got your inquiry but please note that filling out the order form does not confirm your purchase.
Within 1-2 business days, if your inquiry to purchase is accepted, you'll get a confirmation email containing a watermarked design proof and a PayPal invoice. If everything looks great on your design proof,
4. Complete the invoice in full.
5. Reply to the mail letting me know you’re approving your design.
Within 1-2 business days after approval, I’ll send you the final files via e-mail and grant you access to the member area.
Custom Design and Design Changes
Your brand information (name and tagline) must fit into the Branding Kit of your choice, without requiring major changes. Mindful Pixels reserves the right to assess the compatibility of the Branding Kit to the inquiring purchaser.
One revision round is included in each Branding Kit. This revision is provided so you can make sure your business name and tagline are spelled correctly and the colours you've chosen suit your brand.
Text and colour customisations are the only changes that can be made to any Branding Kit. Additional design edits (limited to two for each kit) will be subject to additional fees. In this case I will present you with a proposal for the extra design work based on the Mindful Pixels hourly rate (currently $90 per hour and may be subject to change). You may choose to accept or refuse my offer.
Please keep in mind that if none of the Branding Kits fit your needs, a fully custom branding service might be a better fit for you.
Mindful Pixels doesn't offer any additional changes to your Branding Kit after the final files have been dispatched to you.
If you have any questions about the Branding Kits or need help with your Kit, please request support through the proper channels.
To request support, please contact me through the contact form on my FAQ page. Unfortunately I am unable to respond to support requests sent through other channels, such as Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, etc.
I aim to provide the best possible support for each customer as far as it is possible and reasonable. Customers who place unreasonable support requests will be notified and may be suspended from receiving support services altogether. I reserve the right to assess if a support request is reasonable or not.
I reserve the right to suspend support services without any notice for any customer deemed to be abusive or disrespectful to me or a member of my community. Abusive conduct will not be tolerated and all contacts with the perpetrator will be broken immediately and without further notice.
The final files are NOT EDITABLE. You will receive ready to use PNG and JPEG files. No Illustrator or Photoshop files are included.
Since all branding kit files are PNGs or JPEGs you don't need any specific graphic design software to open them. If you still need to resize them, I'm working on some simple Canva tutorials, so stay tuned.
Adobe Photoshop — NO
Adobe Illustrator — NO
Canva — Only if you wish to resize your files or make minor changes yourself. Video Tutorials will be available soon.
Mindful Pixels is a small graphic design studio based in the UK, so please keep in mind the timezone difference when contacting me. I operate on Greenwich Mean Time (GMT) and I respond to support requests from Monday to Friday. I'll do my best to get back to you within 48hrs, but busy times can result a slightly longer wait.
And last but not least, I reserve the right to refuse access to the Branding Kits and all other Mindful Pixels products and services to businesses involved in human or animal cruelty, or using environmentally destructive practices.
That includes business such as, but not limited to, meat, dairy, animal leather or fur promoting products and services, as well as adult content providers or retailers failing to provide ethical payment and working conditions for their workers.